Sunday, August 7, 2011

Šnaps goes Chique!







Models:Twisted Dance Co
Make up & Styling:Liisa Saleh


These photos,taken for the Šnaps goes Chique party posters bring back some great memories and its problably one of my favourite fotoshoots I have done with the girls of Twisted.We really got into the whole 20s theme,makeup,hair,clothes,we even used the slang of 20s on the poster! I love creating looks that are derived from certain characters,icons....Josephine Baker,Flappers,Marlene Dietrich etc.
I love when I can feel some story behind pictures even if its just a fashion shoot.
Margus Karu also filmed a trailer for the event and being at the se of it felt like a party itself-check it out right here:


Margus Karu also filmed a trailer for the event and being at the set felt like a party itself-check it out r

No comments:

Post a Comment